We help to optimise all of your waste management practices across all phases of your projects, including planning, foundation and piling work, the construction itself and clean up.
We pride ourselves on offering practical advice - right down to the turning circle requirements of waste trucks and sizes of different bins for use on your site.
Our recover recycle reuse philosophy helps you to reduce costs, reduce your carbon footprint and reduce the number of trucks on site.
From the supply of craneable bins, to resource recovery and waste disposal, we work with your business to help you achieve industry-leading recycling rates.
With extensive experience in supporting major construction of high rises, building refurbishments, redevelopments, and infrastructure projects, we help you by:
- Supplying highly engineered and certified hook lift and skip bins, meeting all your capacity requirements (2m³— 23m³)
- Delivering fast bin turnaround times (same day and after hours) through the use of an innovative GPS fleet tracking system
- Meeting your Green Star rating requirements
- Developing site-based waste management plans and monthly recycling performance reports
- Providing a customised waste management and recycling solution, minimising the amount of waste going to landfill
Depending on your location, we can also assist you with contaminated soil management
, truck hire (specialised sludge transport services, water trucks and bulk haulage), the removal and handling of asbestos
, delivery of crushed concrete products, clean fill, woodchip and mulch sales. Landfill
services may also be available.
As a total solution provider, Transpacific is happy to offer your access to our full range of products and services
Find out more about our industry specific solutions.