- Home >>
- Health and Safety
Health and Safety
At Transpacific, the safety, health and welfare of our people is our first and foremost consideration. Each and every day, our ultimate aim is to achieve Zero Harm, which means working in an incident and injury free workplace.
We use key leading indicators to check on our progress towards Zero Harm. These include monitoring:
- Implementation of safety leadership programs
- Zero Harm Observations of our work activities
- Employee communication sessions and Toolbox Talks
- Workplace site inspections
- Employee and contractor drug and alcohol screenings
- Internal and external audit programs.
We will continue to identify and incorporate safety, health, and welfare innovations and improvements at all levels within Transpacific. This commitment is backed by our senior leaders, cultural change strategies and fully documented and rigorous company-wide management systems.
Transpacific has been certified to ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and AS 4801 (OHS) standards, helping us to achieve a positive safety, health and environmental record.
To view our safety policy, please click here
For more information about Transpacific’s safety credentials and robust processes, please contact us