- Home >>
- Reducing waste to landfill
Reducing waste to landfill
Cleanaway, Transpacific's general waste and recycling business, works with you to minimise waste going to landfill and increase your recycling efforts.
We work in partnership with you to develop and implement programs right across your organisation. We see education as central to raising awareness about the importance of recycling and to changing behaviours.
Below are some examples of how we have helped deliver tangible results to organisations from a number of different sectors:
- Worked with a leading food manufacturer to redirect 90 per cent of its waste from landfill.
- Worked with a consortium of Councils to design, manage and run a transfer station that has helped to reduce waste going to local landfills by 80 per cent.
- Helped a vehicle manufacturer to divert a number of difficult waste streams from landfill.
- Conducted an audit of our client’s business and identified a number of alternatives for their waste, including one process involving extracting the metal from a product to reuse in a different application.
To find out more about our general waste and recycling solutions, and how you could turn existing waste streams into valuable resources, please contact us
To find out more information about the materials we help companies recycle, please click here
To find out more about our Transpacific Cleanaway solution, please click here
to go to our products and services information.