Transpacific provides a full range of site remediation and contaminated soil treatment services.
With the versatility to treat a range of contaminants either on or offsite, Transpacific’s dedicated team has the expertise and equipment to provide timely and tailored waste management solutions.
Our expert team are supported by in-house technical specialists including onsite chemists, to provide a seamless response to your waste management requirements.
Site remediation services
- Excavation, transportation, treatment and disposal of contaminated soil
- Chemical fixation and cement stabilisation of heavy metals and PAH contaminated soil
- Bioremediation, land farming and establishment of biopiles
- Full scale automated odour control systems
- Removal, treatment, recycling and disposal of drill muds, ground water, effluent/septic and oily water
- On-site contaminated groundwater treatment
- Safe removal and disposal of hazardous materials including hydrocarbons, chemicals and asbestos
- Recycling of construction and demolition waste materials from onsite material
- Service station and fuel depot decommissioning
- On-site reinstatement of buildings, paths, driveways, fencing, drainage, irrigation systems, landscaping and monitoring wells
- Pond dredging and sludge management
Whether it’s a small contaminant spill or a large volume waste treatment job, Transpacific has extensive experience across many industry sectors:
- Fuel depots and service stations
- Defence sites
- Council properties
- Civil construction
- Mining and exploration
- Industrial manufacturing plants
- Chemical and hazardous materials plants
- Oil refineries
- Power stations
- Water treatment plants
- Earth Moving
- Environmental consultancies
We have a comprehensive range of specialist plant and equipment:
- Quarry Powerscreen
- Odour control plants
- Street sweepers
- Water treatment systems
- Water carts
- Pumps, generators and other auxiliary equipment
- Liquid, powder and sludge vacuum loaders
- Tank cleaning equipment
- High-pressure water cleaning, blasting and pneumatic nibbler cold-cutting equipment
Our total project management provides you a safe, legally compliant and environmentally responsible service. Transpacific has the in-house expertise to manage the approvals required to ensure you comply with environmental and safety regulations.
Waste is managed through our own licensed landfill facilities and in most cases Transpacific can recycle waste materials to minimise the amount going to landfill.
Find out more about our site remediation services.