Skip bins (also known as Marrell bins) use a lift on/lift off system to provide a versatile single lift bin system.
Skip bin features
- Range of skip sizes are available
Skip bin applications
- Prompt delivery and removal
- You can determine the duration of time the skip bin remains on site
- Recycling of demolition waste is available
- Saves time and cost compared to landfill disposal
- Improves site safety by using a dedicated disposal bin point
- Improves site aesthetics for duration of work
- Convenient for one-off waste requirements
- Ideal for large, heavy, non-compactable waste fractions from building and demolition sites such as bricks, sand and timber (6m3 to 12m3 skip bins)
- Ideal way of managing waste generated from household renovations, garden or office clean ups (2m3 to 5m3 skip bins)
Skip bin sizes
Skips are available to hire from 2m3
*Dimensions are approximate, skip bin sizes may vary.
We provide many skip bin services across Australia. Our skip bin hire services and brands vary from region to region - please click on our specialist skip bin brands for more information:
Transpacific QLD | Cleanskip VIC | Multiskip WA
Skip bin availability varies by location.