Cleanaway’s front end lift (FEL) steel bins provide a fast, manoeuvrable option for medium to high volume commercial and industrial applications.
Steel bin features
Steel bin applications
- General waste and recycling systems available
- Bins are stored on site
- Range of bin sizes
- Designed to be a manoeuvrable option
- Flexible collection frequencies to suit your operations
- Sturdy light weight plastic lids for ease in lifting
- Lid props fitted as standard to 3m³ and 4.5m³ steel bins
- Manufactured standard in mild steel
- Fully welded and gusset reinforced lifting pockets
- Various castor styles including, cast iron, urethane and rubber
- Each bin type is available in a braking version
- Stainless steel, galvanised steel and plastic bin alternatives also available
- Cleanaway's commercial bin systems are routed and scheduled in capital cities using sophisticated routing and weighing software
Steel bin sizes
- Medium to high volume waste producers
- Commercial and light industrial waste
- Ideal for businesses requiring flexibility in bin sizes and systems
- Suitable for all volumes of mixed solid waste and/or paper and cardboard recycling
- Vehicle capacity from 25m³ to 31m³ to suit application
General waste bins: 1.5 m³ to 4.5m³
Recycle bins: 1.5 m³ to 6 m³
3m³ organic waste containers (Sydney only)
Consider the following average dimensions to ensure the front lift steel bin system suits your site:
Vehicle clearance required: 3.8m (h) x 2.5m (w) x 10.0m (l)
Vehicle height in operation: 5.5 metres
Vehicle turning circle: 22.1 metres
*Please note measurements are approximate as truck sizes vary.
Bin availability varies by location.
Find out more about our steel bin hire.