Formally reviewing your waste streams is fundamental to reducing waste and increasing recycling rates.
We work closely with our clients to review waste using a tried and true waste assessment framework. Our waste assessments help identify areas for waste avoidance, such as looking at the overall materials coming into your operation. By analysing a range of waste streams in your business we can help you explore options to manage your waste and recycling more efficiently.
By making some simple changes to elements such as packaging or exploring your organisation’s capacity for ‘green purchasing’, you can reduce costs and bolster your recycling efforts.
By understanding your material inputs and waste outputs, we can help you to:
- Identify opportunities for waste minimisation and cleaner production
- Identify process inefficiencies that can be improved to minimise waste
- Review waste management and storage options
- Identify cost savings through alternate waste management strategies
- Identify disposal alternatives
- Develop more effective resource recovery and recycling systems
To find out more about the value a formal waste assessment can add to your business